Wheeling Airport Today
Terminal and Lobby Museum
Original Architect's Rendering of Terminal Building
Landside Terminal Entrance
Control Tower (Operating)
Runway View from Tower
Partial View of Main Lobby
The Tower Beacon (thought to be an original Airway Beacon) was replaced after 50 years of service and is now displayed in the Terminal Lobby.
Partial View of Lobby Displays with Constellation Propeller
"INBOUND TO STIFEL" DC-3 mural was dedicated during HLG's 50th Anniversary Year in 1996.
Airport Manager Tom Tominack stands below the mural in the Lobby.
Detail of Mural
Lobby chairs used by J.F. and Jackie Kennedy during campagin stop at HLG in 1960.
Fokker Tri-Motor Aircraft were built in the 1920's just outside of Wheeling at the Glendale, West Virginia, Factory which later became the Marx Toy Company Factory.
PCA/Capital Airlines Wheeling History Display in Lobby
TWA Wheeling History Display in Lobby
AAA/Allegheny Airlines Wheeling History Display in Lobby
Lake Central Airlines Wheeling History Display in Lobby
All American Airways Wheeling History Display in Lobby
Mid '60s Allegheny Hostess Uniform
Airside Terminal Entrance
Original Lighted Lobby Sign